Psalm 73:25-26

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth:but GOD is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Morning

Chili Pepper fabric used for Valances

I haven't had any additions lately but hope to add something that might encourage others that happen across my Blog path. I really don't have much PC knowledge so I'm a work in progress:-)

I have just made 19 window valances for our Church fellowship hall and made them out of "Chili Pepper" designed fabric I bought at Hancock fabric. Its different to say the least but it just fits nicely and need to look up the scripture that came to mind as I sewed them. Everyone seemed to like them and NOW I need to locate some small chili peppers(decorative) to add to the floral table pcs. To keep cost down I figured it would help just to ADD the chili peppers to them since they were table decorations I made in the past few years and they cover all seasons.
I will try to get some photos up on this blog so you can see how it all turned out. Scanned pic of Chili Pepper fabric and hope to put up pics of Fellowship Hall with the Valances. Check back for additional pics in next few weeks.

Hopefully I can start to give you something to enjoy when you visit again. That will be of an interest to encourage YOU in trying your hand at what is an old saying "Handwork makes a happy heart" I'm sure that is not the correct words but I will correct that later:-) If this is a little too lengthy believe me its not intended to be a novel its just me.

Have a blessed day as it is "This is the day the LORD hath made"
Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message or comment.