Psalm 73:25-26

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth:but GOD is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Swarovski Knit Stitch Markers

This is a My Priceless Creations ORIGINAL Design
Please do not copy! Thank you!

My Original Stitch Markers designed with Swarovski 8mm Tanzanite Crystals and Swarovski 4mm Crystal Ab's. Accented with bright Vermeil' spacers and 14kt.Goldplated round crimp beads and finished with a seed bead. The 5 Stitch Markers dangle from a 6th.Marker that features a 14kt.Goldplated Lobster claw to keep all of the lovely markers together and ready for use.

I will include in next post a picture of the complete set. Check it out in my Etsy shop other colors available till sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message or comment.