Psalm 73:25-26

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth:but GOD is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Clearance Sale on ETSY shop thru Feb.15th







I have the New Year started out with a bang and put all of my Jewelry Designs at great" CLEARANCE SALE" Prices. I have decided to sell most at Cost plus a few dollars. I have had some health issues and thought to try selling some of my
"Treasures" like my collection of Vintage Linens. Its hard to part with them but need to try and pass em on to others. I also may try Jewelry supplies BOY do I have a stash to sell.

Stop by and check out some great buys for your self or a gift for someone special. Sale ends Feb.15th. Once their gone their "GONE" Quality products alway used in my OOAK Designs.
mypricelesscreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message or comment.